NEW ADDITION Can't wait to see how this little albino will colour up!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive my ignorance, but exactly what is a "paradox" albino?
Like the couple of replies above suggest, a “paradox” is an un-pigmented/pigmented animal. So an albino (unpigmented) with black melanin ( pigmented).Hope that makes sense

wow i thought my 2 new 1's were beautiful, that 1 kicks them out of the ball park ++++++++1 gr8 pick up.......................................Ron

I always think of paradoxes as the ugly duckilings of the snake world. They look a bit strange as hatchies but amazing as adults. You must be happy with your new little one.

Oh well.....Dont get me wrong,it will look great when older..however to me it isnt my cup of tea...
Reb if we all liked the same snakes it would be a boring forum and one boring hobby

I wish i had ur new addition :(
My goal is to hatch out a paradox one day, a nice one that has alot of black pigment. :D

Trying to let him settle in but had to clean the paper towel so took a quick pic, not very good quality as only off iPhone, its a bit blurry as he wouldn't stay still and phone couldnt focus but you get the picture
9eguveny.jpg

Wow love paradox albinos hate to ask but what might they be worth just out of curiosity ?

Oh any any one curious I'm pretty sure a paradox occurs when twins 1 het and 1albino start to develop in 1egg but the het is reabsorbed leaving the albino with some of the hets gene/pigment not sure where I heard this but seemed legit

Oh any any one curious I'm pretty sure a paradox occurs when twins 1 het and 1albino start to develop in 1egg but the het is reabsorbed leaving the albino with some of the hets gene/pigment not sure where I heard this but seemed legit
Yeah im not sure Zack it sounds logical but There has been claims of paradox offspring from albino to albino breeding so not sure how it works there as there would be no hets

Yeah im not sure Zack it sounds logical but There has been claims of paradox offspring from albino to albino breeding so not sure how it works there as there would be no hets

ohk i didnt know that mabie it has to do with a damaged gene instead of a missing gene who knows.... not me :)

Where-who did you hear this from..any evidence claiming this statement....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back