Post your pics from the Castle Hill Reptile Expo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell :( Judging by these awesome photos I am in BIG trouble next week for the Melbourne Expo. If Peter Birch turns up with any of his amazing Antaresia I might need to be bodily removed before my credit card explodes.

The baby GTPs were stunning. That adult axanthic BHP was an absolute beauty as was the adult RSP. I was surprised at the lack of Albinos there and a little taken aback at Snake Ranch wanting $1300 for a hatchie but each to their own.

There was noone selling rodents which was odd and a little disappointing as Rodent Farmer was supposed to be there.

Agree with the heat - same as last year though. There was a good range of herp supplies going a lot cheaper than usual which was rather nice though :)

Just realised that i didn't see a single bredli...

Those silver peppered MDs were really something different!

Yeh, there were some Bredli there, they were just sold early on in the piece.

Daz

It would of been good to stay longer but that place was hot as, not to mention the kids were over it fairly fast. I thought for 10 bucks entry it would of had ac

Daz when you gonna give up some of those MDs haha I reckon I eye balled them for a good 20 mins!

There were a lot doing that, they certainly drew some attention as I am sure some of the other animals there on the day did as well. Be a few years yet, won't let anything go until I have bred silver pepper to silver pepper and see what comes of it. As anyone who would have seen, there is quite a bit of difference in the ones that hatched, so look forward to seeing what they can produce in the future. Next time you come along tell me who you are on here, cause I have no idea most of the time....lol :D:D:D

Cheers
Daz

It was hard to walk past this for $10 a piece. : )

560182_10151734262361729_1531833356_n.jpg

282600_10151734262316729_67540318_n.jpg

were there bearded dragns at the expo and does anyone knw how much thy were selling them for ???

:( That's it! Good people of South Australia, next year WE WILL HAVE A REPTILE EXPO!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics everyone! Keep them coming :D Did anyone happen to film Gavin Bedfords speech? It sounds interesting :)

Having heard so many comments about how hot it was, I'm just curious on how things were set up for the reptiles... were they coping?

I'm just curious on how things were set up for the reptiles... were they coping?

The reptiles seemed stoked. Very active and happy. It was the people who were struggling. A few fans around the place would have done the job nicely I reckon. A few people I spoke to who were there in the afternoon said it was a bit cooler after the southerly change went through.

BTW - I must show you my wife's pickup - Giant Burrowing Cocky

Mandarini Feb 13.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back