Diamond jungle jaguar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warry

Reaction score
Cb11 88% DJJ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 478
Nice looking animal Warry. I'd like to know if you don't mind sharing how much neuro do the 88% show? I breed some 50% Diamond jags two years ago and have found that they show a bit of neuro so I cut it back last year and breed some 25% Diamond jags which show no neuro at all. Again I really like the look of your animal and thanks for posting.

Nice looking animal Warry. I'd like to know if you don't mind sharing how much neuro do the 88% show? I breed some 50% Diamond jags two years ago and have found that they show a bit of neuro so I cut it back last year and breed some 25% Diamond jags which show no neuro at all. Again I really like the look of your animal and thanks for posting.

Hi troy,
Thanks.
This particular animal has got no neuro issues what so ever!
It is possible like you mention higher percentage shows up more neuro.
I have a 94% that shows slight neuro but I know some guys to have 88% or higher and they have no problems.

That's interesting, thank you for answering.
Here is a photo of one of the 50% DJ is produced in 2012. He is just starting to colour up now.
I would love to see a photo of the 94% if you happen to have one handy.

Attachments

• yearling DJ.JPG
    yearling DJ.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 276
That's interesting, thank you for answering.
Here is a photo of one of the 50% DJ is produced in 2012. He is just starting to colour up now.
I would love to see a photo of the 94% if you happen to have one handy.

i will see if I can dig one out.
stunning jag by the way!

Is the really dark black colour come from the diamond? I have a coastal x diamond with a similar really dark black. They are both really nice snakes. Also what ages are these two snakes?

Last edited:
Stunning snakes Warry and Troy..Can you please explain on how you get 94% Warry..

Re-crossing offspring back over Jungles gives you a higher percentage of Jungle blood. So the first crossing would be 50/50, then 75/25, 88/12, 94/6, 97/3 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back