10 Years

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pines

Reaction score
As of the 29th January 2013, I past my ten year mark as a member of this great site.

Hasn't that gone quick. I have learn't a lot from this site in those years and still learnng.

Pines

10 years and only 162 posts ;) surely u can do better then that haha. (just joking around :))

Wow that is a long time tho, it would be interesting reading some of the very first threads/posts made on here.

I think congratulations are in order. Well done mate! You must have seen many faces come and go (so to speak) in that time.

Albino93, perhaps the modest post count suggests why Pines has lasted so long.;)

Yes guys the times have changed. I think I joined not long after the site was made. Havnt made many posts but have read a lot. Not many posts but just contibuted when I thought I could and just watched and learned.

Thanks guys

Pines

Congrats Pines, I have another 7 months to wait for mine. :D:D

Daz

Congrats guys, just goes to show that post count really does represent nothing in relation to experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 10 years. Were you one of the first members?

Judging by the address for his homepage he'd have been member 107

Good work pines, quite an achievement and a lot learned.

Well done Pines! Hopefully you'll stay for another 10! :D

As of the 29th January 2013, I past my ten year mark as a member of this great site.

Hasn't that gone quick. I have learn't a lot from this site in those years and still learnng.

Pines

So does this mean you are now eligible for long service?:)

Well that is great! Well done - perhaps time to show us some pics of your reptiles - are any the same as what you had back then?

Woww so u became a member when I was 12 years old haha

Hi Xeaal,

I still have my coastal python and my Inland Carpet that I had a few years before I joined. They are both going strong, I have quite a few more now, have probably only lost (died) two or three reptiles in that time.

Pines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back