Post your pics from the Castle Hill Reptile Expo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having heard so many comments about how hot it was, I'm just curious on how things were set up for the reptiles... were they coping?

It was not that hot , certainly not enough to bother most reptiles any way.

Hey Abnrmal91, was it a juvenile or a hatchling ?

Last edited:
For those interested in the big roughy at the SR table, Chris confirmed that it was one of the founder animals originally taken from the wild on licence. It was a beast of a roughy, awesome animal.

Hey guys ill probably be putting up a video tonight of the expo and after what I got from the expo and it will also be up in my YouTube channel HoopersHerps check it out guys it will be ready tonight and remember to like rate and subscribe!
YouTube

[video=youtube;g3HU4hxRjM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3HU4hxRjM8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sock, thats what he told me also and that it did seem larger than all of the captive bred adults the were around , we are about to upgrade the lisence so we can start looking in earnest :D . he also told that they have larger teeth than most /all other pythons and that a bite Hurts !!

3ygujyjy.jpg
maqare2a.jpg

Wish I could have gone but couldn't cause I live to far away but will be at the one in Newcastle :lol:

I wish I had brought my camera with me, don't know why I didn't think of it. Though put my name down for a hypo striped coastal once they have fed a few times. Also was keen on one of the Alb darwins that raptor reptiles was selling, should have one soon enough :)
Here is a few photos I took with my phone, not the best due to glare.
20130210_115830_zpsc674a816.jpg

20130210_120502_zps0e903dbf.jpg

20130210_121616_zpsea26c6b6.jpg

The baby biak GTP's were amazing. If I had my R2 license I would have definitely picked one up considering they were only $1500 :shock:

Attachments

• 20130210_115830.jpg
    20130210_115830.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back