Is this an albino spotted python id please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops typed to fast. that's a blizzard corn, anery + albino

please do not freight.

and you wouldn't sell a snake you found legally in aus
a little brains goes a long way... you wouldn't sell a snake you found legally in aus.... think about it ;)

def a blizzard corn if you look at pics on google there identicle

and you wouldn't sell a snake you found legally in aus
a little brains goes a long way... you wouldn't sell a snake you found legally in aus.... think about it ;)

Commas also make sentences more understandable too ;)

**commas save lives

Last edited:
It's a corn which somehow hitched a ride to AUS, found its way to old mates place, he found it near his car door, and wants to sell it.... Seems legit... (Not implying that the OP has done anything untoward, my sarcasm was directed at the person selling exotics).....

Quick question.... In light of recent cross breeding projects, if someone was to put a spotted or a children's over this, would it produce viable young? Probably just given people a dodgy idea, sorry.... Just curious as I'm not big on breeding and genetics.....

Quick question.... In light of recent cross breeding projects, if someone was to put a spotted or a children's over this, would it produce viable young? Probably just given people a dodgy idea, sorry.... Just curious as I'm not big on breeding and genetics.....

If it's a cornsnake, I'd say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back