Any original Valentines day gift ideas ( please no BHP or GTP suggestions)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
With Valentines Day fast approaching has anyone one got any original gift as I am really struggling this year. Don't get me wrong perfume and red roses are nice but they are about as original as putting a burnt hand under a cold tap. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated as my best so far is a bag of orchid bark:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Instead of getting a present I usually organise things.. This year I've bought five different flavors of ice cream and lots of fruit to be eaten on a secluded dark beach so we can see the stars and I borrowed a telescope to add to the fun! Haha

Instead of getting a present I usually organise things.. This year I've bought five different flavors of ice cream and lots of fruit to be eaten on a secluded dark beach so we can see the stars and I borrowed a telescope to add to the fun! Haha

That sounds superb and just so romantic, don't think it would be the same in the UK at the moment wrapped in thermals shivering though. You have a superb night.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

That sounds superb and just so romantic, don't think it would be the same in the UK at the moment wrapped in thermals shivering though. You have a superb night.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I forgot to add "if weather permits" haha not looking to good so far but thanks I will. You have an awesome night too!

What does your partner like? Is she into theatre, music, food? Does she like day spa's? Or more into shoes/hats...or?

I guess if it's freezing over there, it cuts down on outdoor activities....what about a nice romantic hamper to be eaten if front of the fire, a bottle of wine, delicious chocolates, music.....and a thoughtful gift (see above for whatever she is into) like tickets to her favorite play/band...or gold glass movie tickets, a gift voucher for a massage/facial.

Take her out to choose a burial plot. Nothing says love like the gift of knowing where you're going to put her once she's dead...

Take her out to choose a burial plot. Nothing says love like the gift of knowing where you're going to put her once she's dead...

Don't ever do stand up as that's one strange sense of humour you have.

Write a letter as if from years ago stain it with tea and bury it in a waterproof box in the garden, get her to dig it up and say I knew I would still love you as much as I did back when I wrote this so I hid it for the future lol

Write a letter as if from years ago stain it with tea and bury it in a waterproof box in the garden, get her to dig it up and say I knew I would still love you as much as I did back when I wrote this so I hid it for the future lol

[video=youtube;sOI8ae3Lub8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOI8ae3Lub8[/video]

Sade, now that song takes me back.

Kindest regards

Aaawwww that's awesome, such a sweet heart thing to do :) hope u have the best night.. Ideas like that way out do presents.. Hhhmmm Tho I do love presents lol

My wife and I are having dinner then going to the movies, nothing special but its better than nothing. Other ideas is put together a gift basket yourself. Find some nice soaps, bath bombs, incense and burners etc etc, along with a 30 minute massage voucher or something
Just an idea :)

Il tell you want women secrectly want. Get her a new mop or some dish washing detergent. I know what women secretly want and that is it. They'll act unhappy when you present these extravagant gifts, but really they are very happy with it.

also you need to wrap it up or put it in an extra large party box with heavy books inside so you have the correct weight to surprise ratio...

Il tell you want women secrectly want. Get her a new mop or some dish washing detergent. I know what women secretly want and that is it. They'll act unhappy when you present these extravagant gifts, but really they are very happy with it.

also you need to wrap it up or put it in an extra large party box with heavy books inside so you have the correct weight to surprise ratio...

My fella knows the best thing he can buy me is power tools, (I never claimed to be normal) so there may just be a lady out there who would appreciate a new mop !

If I gave my wife a mop my present would be me having to walk funny for a few weeks.

My partner lives interestate and we see each other every 6 weeks so needless to say, we're missing Valentine's day. Instead of sending him the usual roses or a teddy bear, I put a new lingerie set, bondage rope, blindfold etc into a post satchel and sent it to him with a note saying "Happy Valentine's Day, could you please mind these for me until I see you next?" He was so surprised at the package (which arrived today) that I got a message about just how excited he is to see me again and how much he is looking forward to using the items in the package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back