Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Who is going to the Hawksbury reptile expo at Penrith Panthers on the 3rd March, who has been before and what will be there, i don't want to drive 400kms each way only to find all it is is a bunch of frogs and lizards, who here is going to exhibit what, i would love to go there and maybe see a few of the folks from here...................................Ron

Will have bhps,bredli,het darwins and quite a few very nice alb darwins.Oh and maybe a few geckos.

Last edited:
I will be there this year with B & G Jungles , and B & W , simmo's , children's , woma's diamonds , netted & bearded dragons

See you all there, remember to jump on our Facebook page when it gets closer to the event for updates of what we will be bringing along.

Ron, there will be venomous displays by Neville Burns, pictures with some exotics from the Australian Reptile Park, music from Evan Baxter, lots of animals on display (including numerous species of pythons, lizards, frogs and venomous snakes) and best in show competitions featuring 8 categories. There'll also be sellers like Snake Ranch, Peter Birch's Colourful Critters, and many many others.
6emujy9y.jpg
amemezet.jpg

400kms is a fair hike, but it's worth seeing, especially if you've never been to one before.

never really thought much about it Rob, our girl has been more a family member than a pet, but now i am the proud parent of 2 beautiful new spotties i seem to have caught some sort of disease, don't know what it is but it is like drugs....the more i have the more i want, and don't faint port mac people i am even thinking of joining the local Herp society, i have become insatiable, so if i get down there guys and gals i will be the big bearded gorilla hooning around on the purple mobility scooter....i reckon all the APS people should pin something to their shirts that says APS,,,,, hey there's a thought APS should get some badges made up for these things so we are all identifyable........................................Ron

Is the penrith one better than the Newcastle ... Or they about the same?

Will have bhps,bredli,het darwins and quite a few very nice alb darwins.Oh and maybe a few geckos.
any thing out of the ordinary or just the same old stuff hardly worth a drive for that can see it on the net

any thing out of the ordinary or just the same old stuff hardly worth a drive for that can see it on the net

I guess that depends on what you class as same old stuff.

hey rams,you coming up to newcastle?? dont sell all your good stuff before you get here,if you are lolol

Yeah mate haven't booked yet but will most likely do the expo.

I will be selling some stuff at Penrith.
Blueys,barbata,cunninghams & central beardies, all babies.
Julatten jungles, womas, B&G jungles, Broome stimsons and maybe wheatbelts and who knows....what else..
oh and looking forward to catching up with Rams and Pia..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh goodo m8,will see you there.....you bringing any albs up?? if so how much? im putting money away but the bills keep chipping away at it :(

Last edited:
Hopefully will have some money to come away with at least one new baby or something else good. trekking 1200k each way to be there :) Excited!

I'll be heading down to check it out. Hopefully the reptile section will be bigger this year.

The layout will be slightly different this year with the hope of spreading out the areas where animals were on display and where they were for sale, which should in turn make it a much more enjoyable viewing and buying/browsing experience.

Will anyone be taking any MD's to sell? They seen to be hard to find at expos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back