See you at the 2013 VHS Reptile & Amphibian Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glimmerman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This Saturday (16th Feb 2013) is the 2013 VHS Reptile & Amphibian Expo. We will have a vendor stall there on the day with 3kg bags of Purachips Professional Aspen Bedding and information pamphlets.

3kg bags of Aspen will be on sale for:

1 x 3kg = $25.00
3 x 3kg = $60.00

…….. and more specials on the day ;)

Come and see us for some great deals and say G'day.

Who's going and what are you looking for? We are driving down on Friday and looking forward to a massive weekend.

Definitely going - on the lookout from nice N. levis, N. laevissimus & monitors!

Last edited:
I'll be going. Unfortunately just to look at this stage. Will be the first one ill be going to, so quite looking... Does anyone know at what age you have to pay for children?

Looking forward to meeting you mate.. will definitely drop by the stall for intros.

You wouldn't happen to be bringing some T+ with you by any chance are you? I'm dying to have a good look at them in the flesh...

I'll be going, just for the experience this year, hopefully next year I'll be ready to get a newbie :D I'll also be introducing my girlfriend to a more range of reptiles at the expo, so excited to be going!!

I'll be there, apparently Beta is an outdated format...
Will there be more than just reptile and amphibian videos for sale?

I'll be looking for an ATM, does any one know if there will be one at the expo or do we have to bring wads of cash?

On the flyer i got given it says "no eftpos cash only nearest Atm showgrounds village shopping centre"

So id go see my local atm before i get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back