Show off those Albino's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My albino Darwin

Hey guys I have an albino Darwin which is 2 months old an has only had 1 feed an I have also force fed her rats tails. Any help on how I can get her to feed would be great she is such an amazing looking snake an would be upset if she died from not eating! Any help would be amazing :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 124
Hey guys I have an albino Darwin which is 2 months old an has only had 1 feed an I have also force fed her rats tails. Any help on how I can get her to feed would be great she is such an amazing looking snake an would be upset if she died from not eating! Any help would be amazing :)
GO back to the breeder you paid the money too and ask for assistance!
If they do not help you, get in touch and i'll assist you myself.

Cheers
Mick

Has anyone got any pics of Albino Woma's????
Has anyone handled or seen these in the flesh?

Mick the breeder lives 4 hours from where I live :/ do you live anywhere on the north side of brisbane Mick?

Call them. Ask for assistance..........No, i live interstate.

On pilbara pythons website it says there are two confirmed albino womas. I doubt we would get any photos if they do exist until they are ready for public release. A bit like albino BHP.

Sounds like you need to start your own thread. Not cool that they sold it with only one feed.

gu2ade2u.jpg
y4edu2u7.jpg
A future project maybe depending on the sex of the little one

What is the bottom one if you don't mind me asking? It actaully looks really weird aye hahah:)

May be a silly question but are albinos more susceptible to uv then regular herps?

My 7 month old boy just shed today and is looking bright :p

Attachments

• 20130808_164118.jpg
    20130808_164118.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20130808_164045.jpg
    20130808_164045.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts