Happy 21st to meeeee! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_mosher

Reaction score
I know there's a lot of snake cakes getting around but I thought I'd share the one that was made for me :)

ru9epy5y.jpg
5anujema.jpg

Had to eat the head first :)
8ebapene.jpg

Have a great birthday and an awesome year. Looks like a lot of love and time went into that cake. Lucky you.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jade happy birthday to you. Love the cake by the way. What I would give to be your age again.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Happy 21st!!! How does it feel joining us old folk? I challenge you to a walker race!

Wicked cake, almost a shame to eat it lol though you seemed to have no problems beheading it :D

Lots of birthday e-hugs

x

Awww thanks everyone, you're all far too kind! :) *blushes*

I had an excellent day, washed away the hangover with some windy surf and some failed boogie boarding at surfers, then gave up and over indulged in more cocktails and way too many 50c wings. The big bash is tomorrow, hopefully I'll remember some of it ;)

As for the cake, it felt really disturbing cutting it up, but man it tasted GOOOD! Oozy chocolate mud cake - the best kind!

Happy bday the last significant bday you'll have worth celebrating if ppl say they love turn 30 and so on your lying haha

Man, i rekon 21 was the best year of my life to date. Big late happy birthday.
What a cracker of a snake cake. :)

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday miss_mosher, Happy Birthday to you!
Happy late birthday, I hope you had a great 21st :D Love the cake, you must have been pretty happy with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back