egg hatching question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks-pythons

Reaction score
ok so my diamond had eggs over the christmas break and i was unaware as i wasnt home when this happened so i aloud the female to incubate as she had already started by them time i got back home. the eggs are at the stage of about 52 days and they have collapsed alot. should i remove them to pip them or just let it ride out and let them do it on there own.

any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

Leave them alone.They are about a week out from hatching and eggs collapsing is totally normal in the last couple of weeks of incubation.

thats what i thought but iv never let a snake incubate on there own so this is very new to me. excited but really want it to be over so i can see how they look.

wish i could but i dont have a camera anymore. hopefully they turn out high yellow as both parents where id like to push it to extremes and produce amazing little guys.

We all like to produce stunners....It may not happen overnight..but it will happen..All you need is just a little patience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back