Anyone going to the VHS Expo tomorrow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! We will definitely be there - I'll be the short blonde one squealing and calling everything "shnooky" lol

I'll be there. I barely have double digits in the bank but I'll be still be there for some reason :lol: Looking forward to catching up with many!

Not looking to buy any reptiles, as tempted as I may be... but I'll be there from the start.

Hopefully I'll be able to convince mum to let me go but i've got school sport in the morning so might be later in the day that I get there :(

If I do go, I'll be wearing my red and blue Globe cap and i haven't planned what I'm wearing as far as clothes go tomorrow... :?:lol:

Won't be buying anything though. parents and a lack of money is not helping...

I won't be going anymore :cry: I've being excited for months and realised last week I won't be able to go. Starting to think I'll never make it to an expo. :cry:

Anyway if I could go I probably wouldn't buy anything, as I already got a hatchy this season, and my pythons are already spoilt enough. :)

I won't be going anymore :cry: I've being excited for months and realised last week I won't be able to go. Starting to think I'll never make it to an expo. :cry:

Anyway if I could go I probably wouldn't buy anything, as I already got a hatchy this season, and my pythons are already spoilt enough. :)

I'm sure we can take lots of photos for you though, so it's the next best thing I guess :)
Hopefully next year you will be able to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back