New Womas!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PieBald

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago i picked up these.
Thanks to MrMertens, who I purchased them off. Great person to deal with and great quality animals.
They both have had meals and the 2nd one has shed.
Please check out my youtube channel AussieHerps1, I was filming my collection when randomly the 2nd one went into shed. I filmed it along with the rest of my collection.
Any name suggestions would be great as I am useless at that.....
IMG_5333.jpgIMG_5337.jpg

Nice womas, I got a new one myself last week :D I called him kevin, I give animals really normal names...makes it funnier I reckon lol

They are adorable Piebald! How many snakes do you have now? ;)

I named my jungle Fred Fang and Nagini. Fred was the only one I thought I made up myself, but as it turns out Steve irwins first snake was named fred.......... DAM i want something origanil!

your doing well for 12 well done its good to save for things that way you dont rush in on impulse buys and get what you want love the womas they look great

Very cute. I think evey collection should have at least one woma. I hope they bring you as much enjoyment as mine do. :D

Yea i going to slow down a little bit, if I go to crazy and go out and buy 10 hatchlings, well then in say 4 years time i dont want to have to sell animals because its to much. I think i will wait at least another year befor i purchase another animal. At least by then my jungle should be reasonably sized and i will know what it is like to care for such a large animal...

nice woma m8.... just took some pics of my boy tonight

Attachments

• wommy the woma 16.2.13 001.jpg
    wommy the woma 16.2.13 001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 45
  • wommy the woma 16.2.13 002.jpg
    wommy the woma 16.2.13 002.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back