Sparky in The Hills area?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable sparky servicing The Hills area (Sydney) who could install two ceramic fittings into an enclosure for a good price. The wiring is all done, I'm just replacing the fittings that came with the enclosure originally. I'm trying to do the right thing ;) Have so far been quoted between $130 - 150 for the job. No idea if this is about right or not, but it sounds a little excessive. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

PM me if necessary, there's no rush on this. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday!

For anyone who needs a Sparky in the Hills area, I can recommend BJB Electrical. The owner, John, is a great guy and won't muck you around with something you don't need.

Do you need a sparky for that job? It never says so on the box, does it?

It does indeed. And apparently yes, you're supposed to get a sparky to do it.

For anyone who needs a Sparky in the Hills area, I can recommend BJB Electrical. The owner, John, is a great guy and won't muck you around with something you don't need.

Thanks mate.

pm me your number and i will give you a call tommorow. I am working in winston hills tommorow and if your available i will connect it for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back