show us your scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful animal Joemal!!!

Bet your suburb keeps their cats and dogs locked up :)

Hamalicous: I cant see your photos :(

Yeah i dont know whats wrong mate, I've tried everything i can think of and i cant get any of my photos to work. Im really disappointed because the photos i tried to upload were of me with my friends 4.2m scrubby. It's an amazing snake and really placid.

Yeah i dont know whats wrong mate, I've tried everything i can think of and i cant get any of my photos to work. Im really disappointed because the photos i tried to upload were of me with my friends 4.2m scrubby. It's an amazing snake and really placid.
Now I REALLY want to see!!!

When posting from a PC click on the "Go Advanced" and try it from there. Hope you get them up!

I sold all my big ones, only got a baby left, hes about 70cm, but they grow fast lol

DSC_0670.jpgDSC_0679.jpgDSC06680.jpg20130227_101252.jpg20130228_142611.jpg

She is getting better with age but is still can't trust her .The day the 1st 2 photos were taken she was excellent to handle as with the 3rd pic but most of the time she would rather eat you than be your friend . 4th pic is a 4.7 mtr shed off her and last pic is of her polishing off a 2.0 kg Roger Rabbit .

WOW i actually just googled the photo comp and read the story and saw a couple a pics....good read and Joemal your daughters are beautifull! :D

Haha nice bite. I think we need a thread for people with snakes called fluffy. I have a 7' diamond called fluffy :)

IMG_5136.jpgIMG_5125.jpgIMG_5142.jpgIMG_5143.jpgIMG_5128.jpg
This is my friends 4.2m scrubby, for obvious reasons, she never handles it unless there is someone else around but it is puppy dog tame.

That is an amazing snake, I'm gonna wait a cpl years before I buy one but they are definantly on the wish list :)

Yeah mate i know how you feel. Ive already been waiting and thinking for a long time. Im ready to take the plunge, i'm just waiting for the right snake (They are proving to be impossible to even find for sale). Lucky i'm patient when it comes to this stuff haha.

illawaraherps003.jpg

Yeah mate i know how you feel. Ive already been waiting and thinking for a long time. Im ready to take the plunge, i'm just waiting for the right snake (They are proving to be impossible to even find for sale). Lucky i'm patient when it comes to this stuff haha.

Good thing patience is a virtue :) I'm gonna wait till I'm in my own house (I'm renting) then I can build a whole room for snakes and set it up properly :)

Good thing patience is a virtue :) I'm gonna wait till I'm in my own house (I'm renting) then I can build a whole room for snakes and set it up properly :)

Haha i like that attitude! I cant wait to have a whole reptile devoted room. One day.....

Just out of curiosity, for Joemal and Hamalicious, what do these snakes weigh in at? We have a Prossie Python who is 7ft and weights almost 5kg. I can imagine these guys would be a serious handful. Oh - and there's a few nice ones for sale in Melbourne right now.... check these forums sometime lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back