fully grown Murray Darling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekmojo13

Reaction score
Hi guys just wanting to know how long a fully grown Murray Darling python will get how old they would be around fully grown

Snakes never stop growing but do slow down considerably as they get older, adult size around 2.5m..

I reckon 2.5 would be right once you get 10 years plus, generally they will slow down stop shedding maybe 2-4 times a year and stop breeding or not produce the same amount of animals. These animal mainly do well in captivity where food is giving to them, in the wild the rate of snakes over 10 would be low although there are monsters out there that strive in the wild.

It's my understanding that they are generally regarded as the smallest Morelia spilota ssp, topping out around 5-6'. Not saying you're wrong, I just think it's rare

Mine's (the good feeder out of the two) already at around 4 foot and only 13 (and one week) months old. The mum I got them off was 13 years old and 9 feet in length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back