Only On Mondays

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalene_bunny

Reaction score
It's only on Mondays that someone in my apartment building decide to set stuff on fire and get evacuated.
Then the little ferrals that so happen to live on one of the floors decide to start a fight with all of the fireman, they didn't need to be here for one, then after failing to fight with the firemen, the police are now here, 3 divvy vans, 1 4wheel drive and and one of those Blue police cars, at least two of then have been arrested already, plus footpatrole in the city are in the middle of tracking down one going though every floor of the building looking for him, and carrying lots of capsaicin spray.
Mind you it's so friggen hot and 2 minutes before this all happened I just so happened to feed Sebastian!! He wasn't impressed I can tell you that!

What a damn Monday night I've had!!

Last edited:
Thanks MitchR1 *cuddles back* silly ferrals ruin it for everyone :(
But hey, I guess I had heaps of hot fire fights here ;)

I don't live in housing commissions, it's just some stupid guys who think they can do what ever they want.. But thanks for your story too I guess, with all of the mixing bloodlines and good genes, wasn't expecting that type of reply, not al all :shock: :facepalm:

Good whisky IceWhiteFreak ;)?

unfortunatly not bro, I'm an athlete and don't drink. No one is more of a realist then I. Brilliant minds are either considered brilliant or crazy (or drunk). I can't co exist with others in real life, so my thoughts are amplified. Brilliant thoughts echoing in to crazy ones.....

unfortunatly not bro, I'm an athlete and don't drink. No one is more of a realist then I. Brilliant minds are either considered brilliant or crazy (or drunk). I can't co exist with others in real life, so my thoughts are amplified. Brilliant thoughts echoing in to crazy ones.....

Oh that explains it all then :?

Houseing commition junkie low life's . It's in the blood line they just get more spectacular each generation. 15 year olds getting pregnant etc their feet look uglier then rich peoples iv noticed. Terrible then you see their fb and see pictures of smokeing instruments and $4 tattoos. Oh my. Just people you do not want in your life and defiantly don't want to be marrying into a bloodline even tho one girl might seem normal and there family are houses. Don't want those throw backs down the line with neuro problems and unaesthetic looks. Good genes and selective breeding and not breeding curtain animals is the way to go. Breeding for good traits in humans is similar to Selective snake breeding, except line breeding is not recommended. I am fantastic. genetically inferior but it is not a co Dom or dominant trait, it is a recessive trait for my awesomeness.....

i'm not sure if you are trying to be funny or not, but to lump all ppl in housing commission is a bit insulting..... i bet you wouldnt post the same about black ppl.

a crazy athlete, just what the world needs.

you may not drink, but perhaps you should lay off your screen name.... always wondered why, but i finally get it.

Last edited:
I'm 100% serious sezzzzzz and I have many black friends so I wouldn't say the same about them.

Back to the point that I live in Melbourne CBD, As it says in my information. I work two jobs and study and my partner lives with me, so nothing to do with housing commission, there are ferrals everywhere, it's inevitable that we are always going to have fantastic neighbours or have those few "bogans" so to say in more expensive areas.

I'm 100% serious sezzzzzz and I have many black friends so I wouldn't say the same about them.

then lets hope you never reproduce, as you seem to have some neurological issues as well. obviously the reason you take so much interest in the difference in rich and poor feet is you are so busy looking down on people.

Back to the point that I live in Melbourne CBD, As it says in my information. I work two jobs and study and my partner lives with me, so nothing to do with housing commission, there are ferrals everywhere, it's inevitable that we are always going to have fantastic neighbours or have those few "bogans" so to say in more expensive areas.

at least Bogans make life interesting! lol. hope you get your serenity back soon babe.

at least Bogans make life interesting! lol. hope you get your serenity back soon babe.

Thanks babe, unfortunately the firemen set some fan thing off though our buildings stair case in the building that makes this ear piercing screeching sounds every few minutes, when this happens it says on for over 48hours, and I'm the closest to the staircase :( but thankfully I just have Seb back in his little home and he's nice and hidden away to digest his little mousey :)

Thanks babe, unfortunately the firemen set some fan thing off though our buildings stair case in the building that makes this ear piercing screeching sounds every few minutes, when this happens it says on for over 48hours, and I'm the closest to the staircase :( but thankfully I just have Seb back in his little home and he's nice and hidden away to digest his little mousey :)

oh wow, seb will he right he wont hear a thing, but i think you might need earplugs :(

Dont think u'll be getting much sleep tonight, it would drive me insane lol. At least seb is happy all tucked up in his warm hide.

Dont think u'll be getting much sleep tonight, it would drive me insane lol. At least seb is happy all tucked up in his warm hide.

I'm going to sleep in my lounge room because its so much louder in my bedroom, but it still doesn't help that much, at least I'll have the comfort of aircon! I'm so thankful he didn't regurgitate his mouse, I was so worried that I wasn't giving him enough support when walking down and up the stairs to get back inside, and he got really cranky while he was in his little pouch.

I'm going to sleep in my lounge room because its so much louder in my bedroom, but it still doesn't help that much, at least I'll have the comfort of aircon! I'm so thankful he didn't regurgitate his mouse, I was so worried that I wasn't giving him enough support when walking down and up the stairs to get back inside, and he got really cranky while he was in his little pouch.

He's a tough little bugger, that would be pretty gross tho if u were to open the pouch and find a regurgitated mouse lol
Cant be any worse then the experience i had with Cleo 2 weeks ago :/ yuck yuck yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back