Meet Azuritde (Baby GTP)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents,
I apologise for calling it a girl throughout this I don't know yet. Its just a habit.
My long awaited GTP (Biak) has finally arrived! She is now about 2 months old and named Azuritde. I just thought I would share a little photo with you, got her today at 4:00pm and it's poring rain here. So the heatmat is already cranked up! This is my second GTP and I will upload photos of my other one at request.
What do you guys think, did I make a good score?
Cheers, TM

45284_601971413150988_847652276_n.jpg

Shes stunning!

Not sure I can pronounce her name though lol

How much did you get her for if you don't mind me asking? I saw them for sale at the VHS expo for $1300 for a hatchie and $2500 for adult, beautiful snake by the way

I would like to request to see ur other GTP if u dont mind adding up some more pics :D

How much did you get her for if you don't mind me asking? I saw them for sale at the VHS expo for $1300 for a hatchie and $2500 for adult, beautiful snake by the way

I got her for $1000 posted, but I know the breeder so he gave me a good deal. Also I got first pick :)

I would like to request to see ur other GTP if u dont mind adding up some more pics :D

23h0to5.jpg

There you go Albino!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back