New babies..Black Rock Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reb01

Banned
Reaction score
103_0442.jpgHeres a photo of 3 new babies..I didnt expect babies this year however when a male-female are together,things do happen..

how did you get them on licence as black rock skinks seeing there Eulamprus tenuis ??? LOL some one got ripped of

how did you get them on licence as black rock skinks seeing there Eulamprus tenuis ??? LOL some one got ripped of

They were sold to me as rock skinks....Looks like im going to have to do something regarding the name then..

They were sold to me as rock skinks....Looks like im going to have to do something regarding the name then..

eulamprus Tenuis dosent even like living amongst rocks there more of behind bark on tree so i dont know why they would say rock skink ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you didnt pay Black rock skink price's

Considering ive had them for over a year and the female bred and had 3 babies,i must be doing something right..They love hiding in the pile of rocks in there enclosure..Im not a lizard person and havent bothered checking there Id I TOOK the word of the seller..Ive got alot of things in the cage for them to hide and 90% of the time they hide in the rocks..Either way theres nothing wrong with them,they eat and do everything a lizard should..

I would be more interested in who the dishonest seller was. But never the less very nice skinks and congrats on the babies. Contact your local authorities to get your paperwork fixed up so you can sell or give the offspring away with the correct name.

Whatever they are called, they are very pretty, healthy little creatures and you've done well :)

Considering ive had them for over a year and the female bred and had 3 babies,i must be doing something right..They love hiding in the pile of rocks in there enclosure..Im not a lizard person and havent bothered checking there Id I TOOK the word of the seller..Ive got alot of things in the cage for them to hide and 90% of the time they hide in the rocks..Either way theres nothing wrong with them,they eat and do everything a lizard should..

are these rocks black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back