Anyone going to the Tool concerts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I don't usually *do* concerts, and have never been to a massive one before - but I will certainly make an exception to go and see Tool in person!

Tickets are all booked and payed for the 6th May Brisbane. :D:D

what!!?? tool!!? is playing?? i will definately be goin if i can get a ticket maynard is awesome!!!!!!!

what!!?? tool!!? is playing?? i will definately be goin if i can get a ticket maynard is awesome!!!!!!!

You better be quick, the tickets went on sale to the public this morning, most have already sold out. There's some starting to appear on eBay etc but for nearly double the prices haha.

I was going too. Then realised I didn't pass the bogan scum entrance exam.... Have to settle for hilltop hoods I guess.

I was going too. Then realised I didn't pass the bogan scum entrance exam.... Have to settle for hilltop hoods I guess.

Are you kidding? Maynard is a musical genius, Tool put in so much more effort and meaning into their songs than the **** that gets produced nowadays. Have you ever sat and really *listened* to one of their songs?

Fair enough if you don't like it, but no need to go badmouthing something just because you dislike it. ( and i'm far from being a bogan thank you :p )

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Maynard is a musical genius, Tool put in so much more effort and meaning into their songs than the **** that gets produced nowadays. Have you ever sat and really *listened* to one of their songs?

Fair enough if you don't like it, but no need to go badmouthing something just because you dislike it. ( and i'm far from being a bogan thank you :p )
It was tongue in cheek. Im proud to be bogan. But I'm more of a radiohead fan :)

It was tongue in cheek. Im proud to be bogan. But I'm more of a radiohead fan :)

you told me you can't handle a "potty mouth", yet you like Radiohead?? You ARE bogan scum at hart, Snowman.
Now put some freek'n Tool on and enjoy Maynard's tallents!

you told me you can't handle a "potty mouth", yet you like Radiohead?? You ARE bogan scum at hart, Snowman.
Now put some freek'n Tool on and enjoy Maynard's tallents!

I like dr dre more... black 90's bogan :)
I just cant see anything impressive about Maynard.... Thom Yorke is far more talented.

I wish !!!! Too much stuff to pay off before i can have fun at concerts and music festivals again.

Ahh, teen life. :(

@happynagini I'm in the same boat there. Fun is firmly off the agenda until I can claw back some of my debts. Oh the joys of being a broke uni student. Too everyone going I hope you enjoy it.

@snowman did you manage to get any of the radiohead tickets when they were out here last year? They sold out straight away.

Would be great to go as rammstein completely upstaged them at BDO

Tool are more about the music, not so much as stage presence ( which I agree Rammstein would absolutely blow them away in that regard, I would like to see them one day too! )

I've had the pleasure of seeing Tool 8x here. A-freaking-mazing. Only thing, sometimes you see Maynard other times he's behind a curtain or even off stage. Like a post prior to mine, its about the music. Don't expect the "hits" or it may be one after the other. Tons if interludes and changes. So worth every penny.

Congrats on those that got tickets. Its a wild ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back