Playstation 4 release date in...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im liking you more and more sniper , a gun fan and a ps guy :) i didnt know they where making another cant say if ill bother with it or not , so long as the 3 is still working i dont see the point for people like myself who only use it for gaming and dont even have a clue how to use half the features like the internet

does any one want to have a guess at the price? i think i will by some more reps before a ps4

Goin off the ps3 price originally, I would say 800 would be a min

They are predicting between $400 and $790 but we know that wont be. Apparently it's rumored to be backwards compatible which would be brilliant. I'm only in it for the gaming thomassss, I have no idea what the rest of it is meant to do

The PS3 is out of date, I for one am looking forward to the new tech and the new games that will go with it.

Too bad by the time it is released the hardware (compared to PCs) will be last gen. Add to the fact that you can build a pretty decent PC these days for around $1000. Not much difference in price if it indeed is $790.

The problem with outdated hardware on consoles is that pretty much all games are ported from them these days... So they run like crap on a PC most of the time.

Pretty disappointed that my two 6950s (unlocked to 6970s at 900/1375) wont even run Crysis 3 at a smooth 60fps fully maxed out at 1080p.

Of course it will be outdated by a pc but I wasn't comparing the two I was just stating how I am looking forward to a new console.

I still have the original PS3 that I lined up for 6 odd years ago. About time they released a new one! I think the new xbox is going to blitz it though by the sounds of it, going on the rumours

I've heard the cost will be 399-499 USD. I won't run right out and get a ps4. I just built a pretty nice gaming rig.

I am however trying to talk the better half into buying me the God of War edition ps3. That red looks crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't even know it existed hahahaha
Personally I am a PC man. The machine I am about to build will have 16 gig of ram, 2 X 2 gig graphic cards (crossfire). 4.2ghs octo-core processor...and so forth and so forth :p All for a measly $1000 ;)

skelhorn that sounds like a monster of a pc wow plenty of power there all the good stuff nice job im jealous....lol

As soon as my mate builds it I will post pictures :) I am waiting for another 6 weeks however (watching those prices drop incredibly week by week :p Love technology)

A friend just wrote this on FB:
"PS4 announcement no backwards compatibility with old games, new controller coming (touch pad, motion controller and a "light bar"), PS4 is not backwards compatible with old games (old games will be available via Playstation Cloud - , new killzone coming out (pre-rendered video not live demo at the event). Some group based racing game coming (also pre-rendered video). Lots of usage of the word Synergy."

Sounds somewhat anti-climactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back