1st Australian Reptile Mutation Breeders Conference!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that only 10 early bird tickets are still available at $50per ticket. Tickets will be $80 each when these are sold.

The albino gecko belongs to Stefan Brech (Holland), so you don't have to feel compelled to say anything.

actually, i was thinking more along the lines of something dirty and sexual, not smuggled and illegal. but hey, whatever floats your boat!

Any Chance of them having one in Sydney? Would love to go to something like this.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Any Chance of them having one in Sydney? Would love to go to something like this.:D

I still have to finalise the official agenda for the day but the following topics will be discussed:

1. Antaresia Pythons and their Mutations, this will include a discussion of results for the 2012 breeding season by the relevant authorities in their field ( Peter Birch and Damian Hyde).
2. Morelia Pythons and their Mutations, this will include a discussion of results for the 2012 breeding season by the relevant authorities in their field ( Wayne Larcombe and Meyndert Bornman).
3. Tiliqua and their Mutations, this will include a discussion of results for the 2012 breeding season by the relevant authority in their field ( Joe Ball).
4. "Shades of Grey - The Use of Ultrasound in Snakes" by Dr. Shane Simpson.
5. There will be an Exo Terra and Zoo Med product display, brought to you by Pets Pacific. They will be demonstrating some of their more uncommon high end products.
6. Pogona and their Mutations, will include a discussion of results for the 2012 breeding season by a relevant authority in their field.

One of the Sponsors have also Donated an attendee prize of a Co-Dominant for Patternless carpet python. One lucky attendee will walk away with this very rare Carpet Python mutation.

I thought it was great and enjoyed everyone's presentation in their field. Cant wait for the next one where ever that may be, I will be there.

Great attendee prize too :lol:

Well done CP and all those involved.

It was a pleasure to present..... I just hope that more of these events can help unify our hobby.

It was a great event, the people who attended this will tell you the same. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Some much information to take on board too. Was great to meet everyone and see some of the projects that people are working with. Great talks by all the speakers. Awesome work Meynies and the whole team
Regards
Mitch (Knobtail Kingdom)

It was a pleasure. We will be having one of these every year from now on. I might actually jump onto the desktop and upload some photos of the event.

IMG_2422_zps7cd18daf.jpg

IMG_2424_zps3150699e.jpg

IMG_2432_zpse77e5288.jpg

IMG_2437_zpse52aec30.jpg

IMG_2451_zps43c0b396.jpg

IMG_2452_zps6ac5152a.jpg

IMG_2453_zps52b37b8a.jpg

IMG_2463_zps114bce8b.jpg

IMG_2468_zps62dda736.jpg

IMG_2470_zps28446f01.jpg

IMG_2472_zps2392bc55.jpg

IMG_2482_zpsdfd18f4c.jpg

IMG_2483_zps81b477fa.jpg

IMG_2485_zps03909a71.jpg

Last edited:
A great conference! Thanks Meynies, Nicole and all of those who presented.

Being relatively new to the scene, I was unsure if this conference was really for me. However, all the presenters were clear and easy to follow. At no point did I feel things getting "over my head".

A really great day and highly recommended for anyone thinking of going along next year.

I feel sorry for those that missed out!
What a great day. I met stacks of great herpos, and learned heaps.
Awesome work by Meynies and team indeed!
Thanks to Meynies and team.
Cheers, Stimmo

Hi everyone sounds awesome. Would love an early heads up on the time of year for 2014 so I can book some holidays so we can go next year, unfortunately we had a prior committment this year. I look forward to being with like minded people who understand the passion for these beautiful animals and the hobby.

Regards............ Leigh

We are just waiting to find out when the Victorian Reptile expo will be! We will be having it over the same weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back