boa constrictor on gumtree vic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilez123

Reaction score
i saw this ad about a boa constrictor and this guy who wants to give it away because his girlfriend hates it the picture is of him holding it and its bigger then him real or not give me a pm if you want to see the link

If its not a Corn snake..then its a Boa...Every week theres one or the other advertised...I wish i had a dollar everytime ive seen these sort of ads...Some people would be very surprised on how many exotics are in Aus.especially in Sydney...

dont be supprised you se them all the time unfortunatley saw one the other day with 4 hatchie ball pythons on an up to date australia newspaper !

I even saw a few pie bald ball pythons for sale on RDU last year :shock: It's sad how common they are becoming :(

yeah I see tonnes of Boas for sale every week on gumtree and even seen a couple in the Thursday ad down here sometimes its shocking

Do they smuggle them over here? Or is their certain people that have special permits?

yes they have there own SPECIAL breeding permits...its called "avoiding the system"

i see boas and corns every day and on the odd occassion i see cameleons, lepod geckos, piebalds and reticulated pythons.

nothing new they are everywere these days.

Last edited:
What about snake skins are they legal? Theirs this Boa Constrictor snake skin advertised in tas. It's not skin from a slough, the snake has actually had the patterned skin removed unless it was already dead...

A few years ago, just before I got into snakes, I saw an ad in eastern Melbourne that offered all types of Tortoises. They even had pairs of Galapagos ones for about $1000. Was so tempted by it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back