Moving house.. & 70 snakes!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JezJez

Reaction score
So I'm in the middle of moving house and had the fun task of trying to fit 70 odd pythons in my girlfriends 4x4..

Pics below for your amusement.. (sorry they wonky, couldn't figure out how to rotate them)

Only one escapee diamond that was later found under the dash which I thought was not a bad effort considering.

As i live in an apartment building, the best part for me was seeing the the look on this old ladies face when she tried to get in the lift with me while I had about 30 snakes with me!! Hahahahahaha that was priceless.. good times!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

LOL! You poor thing! That must have taken ages!! I can just imagine the look on her face :lol:

Holy crap, that's a lot of snakes. More over, that's a lot of tubs Haha. Look on her face would of been priceless

I can see a new business oppunity in the future..JezJez reptile couriers...I can only imagine how much of a pain in the .... it would be..Ive done it before but not that many snakes..

Wasn't there a movie made about that? Snakes on a plane? I guess snakes on a 4x4 is the sequel

Only hour and a half drive so not too bad.. Sunny coast to Brissy

Now the fun part.. designing the new herp room/s!!

I hope the move went / goes well. They are some good looking snakes in your tubs. Mel :D

That sounds too hard, you are lucky people like me will take them all off your hands so you don't have to do it again.... Aren't I kind!

WOW, you're lucky. I'm so jealous! Hopefully one day. Where did you get the bottom jags in the first pic?
You should start some youtube videos on your collection. I've been trying to find some of aussie reptile keepers with big collections for so long. Can't find any. It's all American.

Yeah the cops would have got a surprise for sure! Probably would have thought I was smuggling or something..

Now you just have to hope the old lady isn't snake phobic and runs straight to the landlord with a complaint. It may not be as funny as you thought.

very nice pythons. i too hate moving i have 109 reptiles/ animals atm only 4 dogs, 20 fish and 5 birds the rest are turtles, geckos, dragons, lizards and pythons. i can't stand moving its such hard work.

hope unpacking and seting enclosures up is going well.

good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back