Typical bredli behaviour??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydee

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have a question for all the bredli keepers among you, regarding their behaviour.
My bredli behaves like a lap dog, I get him out and he he just chills on me. He isn't fussed for exploring like my coastal is, he prefers to sit on me and watch the world go by.
So my question is this: who else has a bredli that behaves in the same way?

Cheers

Hello folks,

I have a question for all the bredli keepers among you, regarding their behaviour.
My bredli behaves like a lap dog, I get him out and he he just chills on me. He isn't fussed for exploring like my coastal is, he prefers to sit on me and watch the world go by.
So my question is this: who else has a bredli that behaves in the same way?

Cheers
No sir my 2 will will cruise around non stop asking as you have them out

My bredli moves around very slowly but then is happy to lay still right up against my leg or on my lap where id say its warm
He appears to be healthy - poos, eats, drinks and sleeps. Hes just a very chilled fella!!

And bredlis are awesome, best snake ive owned and ive had a coastal and a bhpm love the bredli

My bredli moves around very slowly but then is happy to lay still right up against my leg or on my lap where id say its warm
He appears to be healthy - poos, eats, drinks and sleeps. Hes just a very chilled fella!!

And bredlis are awesome, best snake ive owned and ive had a coastal and a bhpm love the bredli

Your one sounds a lot like mine - very chilled!! It's funny the difference between my bredli and my coastal, they're completely different.

Your one sounds a lot like mine - very chilled!! It's funny the difference between my bredli and my coastal, they're completely different.
All my snakes go walk about and never stay still but then mine r Aussies and not the Scotish form lol...Sry Danny couldnt help meself
thumbup.gif

All my snakes go walk about and never stay still but then mine r Aussies and not the Scotish form lol...Sry Danny couldnt help meself
thumbup.gif

Your snakes go walk about because they're scared you'll chuck'em on the barbie!!
Ok, that was pretty poor, but it's been a long day, plus I've been teaching my Mrs to drive. I've had to mentally shut down to survive.
You got your Darwin yet??

Your snakes go walk about because they're scared you'll chuck'em on the barbie!!
Ok, that was pretty poor, but it's been a long day, plus I've been teaching my Mrs to drive. I've had to mentally shut down to survive.
You got your Darwin yet??
Next weekend and also a 100% het

Still half asleep! When I read that I thought it said next week and 100% het. I knew you were getting an albino, so 100% het didn't make sense. BUT you're getting two!! I didn't know this, is this a recent decision? The normal darwins look amazing, I wish they were more available over here.
Now we just need to think of a way of getting some of these beauties back to Scotland......

Still half asleep! When I read that I thought it said next week and 100% het. I knew you were getting an albino, so 100% het didn't make sense. BUT you're getting two!! I didn't know this, is this a recent decision? The normal darwins look amazing, I wish they were more available over here.
Now we just need to think of a way of getting some of these beauties back to Scotland......
Suitcase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back