unexpected visitor...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDeDah

Reaction score
IMG_20121221_230915.jpgIMG_20121219_202011.jpg

I went outside to find this carpet python curled up on top of the duck shed. I left him their because the ducks looked to big for him to eat. That night I went out into the guineapig/baby chook shed to find him trying his hardest to get into one of the cages. The baby chickens kept coming up to the front of the cage to check him out and he would strike at them only to be stopped by the cage mesh. He is quite tame for a wild snake but he has been living in the neighbours yard for so many years eating rats that the neighbour caught. We didn't want to loose any of our own pets so we relocated him.

That is one beautiful coastal lovin the stripe down his back!!!
thanks for sharing

If there were pythons where I live I would keep chickens just so they would come and visit!!! So lucky.

Beautiful snake - and lucky to have been found by a decent, responsible person :)

If there were pythons where I live I would keep chickens just so they would come and visit!!! So lucky.

Not to brag or anything but their is a pair of green tree snakes in the neighbours bamboo infested yard, another carpet python that sometimes comes around and the usual red bellies... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back