Found .Python Bayswater .Morelia sp.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
If anyone has lost a python in the Bayswater area,

Cnr Church Road and Mountain Hwy

Ring 0408067062 between 10am and 10 pm and describe your lost snake to me.

YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE SOME PROOF OF OWNERSHIP..

I was called out to a church this evening in Bayswater where this python had crashed the party.

The priest wasnt happy but the congregation thought it was great fun

Lolololol that's 5 mins from me, but all mine are accounted for (although there was 3 escapes in the last month - now cage is locked)

Poor snake, it probably thought it was 'Adam and Eve' night.

Yes I sold it to someone but their away on holidays at the moment and they still owe me money for it but if you give it to me ill return it when they get back LOL

The video of the capture at the church is pretty cool but i have to keep it private untill i find the owner.

Im not a religious person but these guys were very nice and the priest is married with his kids there as well....

So the pedo cracks are just a little off topic..

I know it dosnt have to be nice if its funny but i just got back for getting banned for something a bit more trivial than religious intolerance..

i just want to find the owner quick....and before the thread gets deleted or I lose it and get banned again.

Cheers

As Baz said, keep it on topic please as well as keeping those jokes in the company of home and those that appreciate them.

The video of the capture at the church is pretty cool but i have to keep it private untill i find the owner.

Im not a religious person but these guys were very nice and the priest is married with his kids there as well....

So the pedo cracks are just a little off topic..

I know it dosnt have to be nice if its funny but i just got back for getting banned for something a bit more trivial than religious intolerance..

i just want to find the owner quick....and before the thread gets deleted or I lose it and get banned again.

Cheers
Sorry Baz. I couldn't help myself to be honest. It's hard enough to bite my tongue with the majority of posts/threads round here... your post was way too plum :)

Hope you find the owner mate.

As Baz said, keep it on topic please as well as keeping those jokes in the company of home and those that appreciate them.
Not even a smirk before you deleted it Sniper? :)

I rang the local paper to put an add in the lost and found.

It used to be free to do this but now its like $100 to advertise a found pet.

i cracked it, grumpy old man style, and told them what i thought and hung up on them

When they found out I had found a snake in a church they decided to ring me back

Hopefully the snakes owner will see this ,

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Good on ya Baz. Quite a nice article too, I reckon.

I can't be of help to you, the only snake I've lost is my Darwin Slippery Gypsy, and she's been gone for quite a while now :( Although, if she'd made it to Bayswater, she must be pretty keen to atone for her sins!! ;)

I just wanted to add that I was quite impressed with that article, that's gotta be one of the first times I've read an article about snakes that hasn't made me angry through ridiculous sensationalist reporting! :D

Owner of the snake was reunited with his pet tonight..
Here is the video from the night at the church where the snake was found.
[video=youtube;eTshrWp9tdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTshrWp9tdw[/video]

I rang the local paper to put an add in the lost and found.

It used to be free to do this but now its like $100 to advertise a found pet.

i cracked it, grumpy old man style, and told them what i thought and hung up on them

When they found out I had found a snake in a church they decided to ring me back

Hopefully the snakes owner will see this ,

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Slow news day eh? Good on ya Baz

What a little stunner, I loved how feisty he got when you went to retrieve him. :lol:

It's been a while since that call out, how did he finally find you Baz?

Nice looker, the python, not you Baz, soz.
Great story too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back