Female Darwin Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Just a pic of my female Darwin Carpet Python
6883844207_fb4e5da1f1_z.jpg

And one of her Offspring being 100% Het as the father was an Albino
7186527466_65af203cea.jpg

Very nice Baden!
Sticky Tape in the enclosure!! careful, they'll burn you at the stake for that around these parts....

Very pretty! Always one of my fav carpets :D I once thought I'd found a nice female for my male Darwin carpet, but he ended up being a him... and aggro as all hell :lol:

Last edited:
NO sticky tape

Cheers BUT
Very nice Baden!
Sticky Tape in the enclosure!! careful, they'll burn you at the stake for that around these parts....
"NO" sticky tape in there :shock: solar 17 Baden

I think GeckoJosh is referring to the yellow tape holding the heat mat in place...? Looks to me like it's all under a sheet of glass though ;)
Very nice again Baden, continually impressive collection!

Very nice Baden! Sticky Tape in the enclosure!! careful, they'll burn you at the stake for that around these parts....
I learnt this the hard way after spending a good half an hour carfuly removing my poor little spotted from some duct tape I'd used to hold own the thermostat probe. NEVER AGAIN!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT some of you people are "DREAMERS" l NEVER have tape of any sort in my racks / enclosures and in this particular tub there are (6) sheets of newspaper and the whole rack is heated by (2) heatcords....solar 17 Baden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back