Lost snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waikare

Reaction score
Hi guys last night i forgot to lock the door on one of my enclosures and one of my snakes has escaped, so if anyone heres of a snake on the loose in the Sth Morang area in melbourne vic, pls email me on [email protected], or txt 0422639533,

thanks michael

Is it an outdoor enclosure? Otherwise there's a good chance it's still in the house.

yeh they are kept in the garage and i left roller door open because its hot, so im just waiting for one of my neighbours to scream

Ah, okay. Good luck. Hope he or she turns up.

It never ceases to amaze me on how many snakes are escaping due to the owners mistake...I hope it is found in the near future...

yeh im pretty bummed was my first snake that i ever got 6yrs ago, just one of those things he didnt eat i shut the door, kids start yelling and screaming then the rest is history

Hi Michael,

Where about's in South Morang do you live and what type of snake, are we looking for.

Ben

better just say its a carpet snake just incase someone finds him and i need to identify him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back