my herp shed/room/man cave - fully lined etc.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so its been a while since ive updated this thread
a few things have changed... its a hell of alot more cluttered atm (something i have to work on and get rid of some crap in here)
a new 4 high bank went in and the other banks where split in to 2 instead of 3 and the black cage has gone inside the house as a quarenteen cage as im doing reptile relocations up here now too

a new lot of cages has also been built with 3 green cages based inside a hatchling rack with the incubator built into the racking too

any thoughts or ideas would be helpful
(also note the glass cage is now empty, the spencer got sold, currently looking for a hatchling lacey to go in there)

also excuse the pictures i didnt clean the shed first and the cage glass is dirty on the cages still. ill get some daytime photos soon

view of end wall
IMG_5285.jpg

view of end looking out to the backyard
IMG_5288.jpg

as you walk in the shed and giving you a idea of the hatchling rack (note: a beer fridge is sitting next to the racking on the left - cant have a man cave without a beer fridge)
IMG_5292.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's an admirable set up you have going there... Very impressed... Thx for sharing it with us...

That is one serious man cave... I am so jealous right now, its not even funny. But seriously, fantastic job mate, you should be very proud!

That's awersome ya need a vb machine and a stripper pole then ya won't have to die coz you'll already be in heaven

Thanks guys. Alot of hard hours went into this!

Alot of drinking sessions too.

This is unreal mate, all u need is beer on tap and a pool table

Haha. I've been looking at those keg king fridges. Sit a asahi keg in there.
Also pool table and glass cages no good haha. I have a air hockey table outside in carport next to this shed tho haha

That my friend is fully sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: That is awesome mate! Looks super cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back