Mites!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
my gecko has been going purple the past couple of days and i have discovered these brown clump on his belly he is usually a normal leaf-tailed gecko colour dark brown well these clumps are like dark dark brown and i need help for a treatment what should i suse im not sure if there mites but when i pick him up the park that he is sitting on get really itchy and never used to do that PLEASE HELP

Please need to know if my sis needs to get mite spray while shes out will post pics now

View attachment 283561View attachment 283562View attachment 283563
here are the pics

Does it have them please answer

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i put pics in then?

View attachment 283564

i put them in a vid
[video=youtube;6I_Me30iBcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I_Me30iBcc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never had to deal with mites so I don't think I'm the right person to give advice. There are a few threads on mites, have a read.
I hope you find the answer.

cheers i have read and also talked to the vet and they think there mites so my sis is bringing home some spray incase but can someone else help me out incase !

Read the bottle clearly the mac spray i bought and put in the cupboard incase i get them clearly says not for use with geckos!

mmmm you do have a video of wild garden skinks in your collection. You need to be aware how easily mites can infect your collection. I believe their was a comment on your video saying that they can bring mites. But to get rid of them i use mac mite spray but it might not be for geckos.....................

mmmm you do have a video of wild garden skinks in your collection. You need to be aware how easily mites can infect your collection. I believe their was a comment on your video saying that they can bring mites. But to get rid of them i use mac mite spray but it might not be for geckos.....................

yea got rid of them like 2 days ago

ok but is the spray i got ok it says nothing about not being able to work with geckos but it says on the front Aerosol Spray for the Control of Snake Mites

but the people at the petshop said it would be fine for lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back