Venomous Snake Handling Course in Queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve68

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me if they could recomend a venomous snake handling course in queensland ,and what you thought of it .

Thankyou
Steve

Could someone please tell me if they could recomend a venomous snake handling course in queensland ,and what you thought of it .

Thankyou
Steve

my partner and 1 would also like to enroll in such a course,we are based on the goldy, didn't mean to hijack thread, just registering our interest in the same subject

Contact geckos wildlife presentation, marten does a great job with some awesome animals :)

Thankyou cadwallader for replying And am only to happy if this thread helps others as well

cheers

I have also done several of Martin Fingland's courses, I really enjoyed them and he has a good range of animals and can cater to your needs if you have a few people that need or want the same kind of course. He used to run them through tafe, but tafe has stopped his courses due to budget cuts. Now he runs the course out of his home in Samford, and his company called Geckoes wildlife. He also does stuff on mammals, birds, other reptiles and frogs, both handling and husbandry. He likes to have a group of about 8 people and the course goes for a full day from 9-5, and days can be negotiated. Warmer months are better as you get a better idea of what snakes are like

Raymonde

Educational Reptile Displays do great courses. Very indepth

pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back