New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean51

Reaction score
Just want to share my New addition and a big thanks to Colin! Couldnt reccomend him enough, easy to deal with and will tell you anything you need to know!(also has ripper animals) ;)JOR_1396.jpg

Thanks Sean

Attachments

• JOR_1397 (2).jpg
    JOR_1397 (2).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 164
  • JOR_1398.jpg
    JOR_1398.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 145
  • JOR_1400.jpg
    JOR_1400.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 128
Already feeding aswell after only being home a few hours
uvasehez.jpg

Thats gonna be one hell of a snake when its older, congrats mate colins animals are definatly way up the top. :)

Damn! That's one fine looking snake :D

Are you serious...WHY would you want a snake looking like that...I cant understand why you would want to waste the rodents on it...Just joking...Very nice indeed..It will only get better with age..Top score...

Just want to share my New addition and a big thanks to Colin! Couldnt reccomend him enough, easy to deal with and will tell you anything you need to know!(also has ripper animals) ;)

Thanks Sean

thanks sean :)

No doubt top quality animals.. nice score Sean. cracking work Colin.

Thanks everyone :D and I will try to get some good pics of the sib tonight or over the weekend sometime... But for now here is a pic off my phone
ybypy8yj.jpg
(without flash)

urenytez.jpg
(with flash)

Well I got my mum to take a few pics of the sibling for you guys! :) seeing I'm in Victoria so she texted them to me so here you all go he is a black and white julatten x Murray darling

u6e4y3up.jpg

nasu2y4a.jpg

ujesymyv.jpg

Hot as Sean, sibs are proving to be very worthy in their own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back