Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a wild Diamond we have around our garden at the moment. Head shot only, but I've never seen a wild Diamond with so much yellow.

Diamond Python very yellow Christmas Eve 2012aa.jpg

Such good looking animals in this thread, I'm loving that one above Shauno! Very nice indeed. How the eggs coming along mate??

Thanks JezJez! I have had a few mould up but the rest are going really well! First clutch is due next week but by the looks of them it will be any day now...
How are your hatchies going JezJez? Can't wait to see some pics!!!

That's good news, I'm looking forward to seeing the first pics. Mine are doing well, most eating like champs and & have had a couple sheds so starting to show their potential. Once I've moved house end of Feb ill get a few more pics up and start releasing them in March.

Yearly diamond i bred from high yellow father, standard mother

Attachments

• IMG_3101.jpg
    IMG_3101.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3100.jpg
    IMG_3100.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 152
Great to hear all is going well JezJez! I'm glad it's you re the move lol! Looking forward to March mate...

Ive never been much of a diamond man ( especially after forking out nearly 10k for the wife's! ) but I think some of these have won me over! Wish I knew how to like posts on the I phone!

WOW !!!! there some great high yellow diamonds, This one is so placid I'm sure they enjoy handling.

2013-01-25 12 54 31.jpg

The colour is so much better in real life, so much brighter.

This little girl was 1 on Australia day :) Colouring up nicely. (Very poor choice of background though!)
574673_10151537628217498_1327933603_n.jpg

Nice looking diamond there Ingie and if she's only 1 she's still getting better!

not mine, but i thought this one was really good looking. (great contrast)

Attachments

• SXR male diamond.jpg
    SXR male diamond.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 184
One of my males that I hope is ready for some action this year...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 187
A male I really like the dark black and high gold contrast of. Gosford line.

Attachments

• male diamond1.jpg
    male diamond1.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 93
  • male diamond2.jpg
    male diamond2.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back