Marble Childreni Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great. How many generations are down now? Can't wait for these stunners to hopefully hit the market

They look great Tahnii, good work.

I'm sure most of the people in the thread have no money to buy them even though they pretend they will buy them as soon as they're available.

Thanks everyone, they are all so variable i'm still surprised every time i open their tubs :) Here's another pic of a T+, Patternless and Marble Childreni.

tn_PileUp.jpg

They look great Tahnii, good work.

I'm sure most of the people in the thread have no money to buy them even though they pretend they will buy them as soon as they're available.

Depends on what they come out at? I could maybe sway away from an albino olive if the price was right

Beautiful Tahnii!!!!!! Looks like the T+sss grew up nice. Was that a little male marble mating a T+ girl in the pic?

Wow they are awesome, congrats on the project.
Is there a chance u could pm me when u will be releasing them and how much u will be eventually selling them for? (really curious)

Wow! You guys have done super-well with this project.. Doc Roc will be SO happy!!! Seriously looking forward to adding one of these to my collection one day; they are beyond divine! Please let us all know when you might be thinking of releasing some for sale :)

Beautiful photos & animals. It's great to see that you're having success with this project.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be able to look at these every day at your leisure *soooo jealous*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back