Aracnophobia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
does any one know how to get over Aracnophobia as im scared of spiders but love the look of them lol

Hold a dady long legs there very common and can't hurt you that's how I did it lol.

ha ha i am the same as you
maybe visit someone that keeps them and let one crawl onto your hands? lol i dont think i would be doin that anytime soon ...

Well they're not exactly a cuddly pet so if you love the look of them, then just leave it in its enclosure and not handle them. : )

yea theres a lady i know that has loads of t's and other spiders so maybe ill visit her

i dont think its really recommended to handle australian tarantulas... I had one for about 5years and never handled it. Theyre more of a look dont touch =]

I have no intention of handling Susan
DSC_0119_edited-1.jpg
but the missus is keen :)

i dont think its really recommended to handle australian tarantulas... I had one for about 5years and never handled it. Theyre more of a look dont touch =]

yea i wasent saying i was going to handle it was just saying she had them :D

Congrats on your new sticks :)

Give a spider a go at some stage, you'll love it!

im lucky that i have many pet huntsmen that live in my room, no enclosure required!

Australian tarantulas are great, but I've always treated them as more of a look don't touch critter. They're actually quite a lot more fragile than they look, especially if dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back