Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peoples.

I'm looking forward to coming up (from Canberra) for the Penrith Expo as last years was great.

Just wanted to put the feelers out to see if anyone who might be going to the expo and selling any Maculosa hatchies?
If yes, message me and maybe I can buy one or a few and do the paperwork before and I can pick them up at the Expo (the joys of needing export/import licencing from NSW to ACT).

If not, then all good :)

Look forward to seeing what people have there...

Cheers

LJ.

Hmmmmmmm...I'm driving from Melbourne to Cairns. I might be able to organise the trip so I can be in penrith on that day if I'm sneaky enough. 8) The expo sounds really good and as I still haven't being to an expo (I missed the VHS one), I really would love to go to at least one. So fingers crossed.

As for Ron's badge idea that actually isn't a bad one. Although if I go I'lll probably wear my t-shirt with a red fox in it. That should be pretty obvious.

never really thought much about it Rob, our girl has been more a family member than a pet, but now i am the proud parent of 2 beautiful new spotties i seem to have caught some sort of disease, don't know what it is but it is like drugs....the more i have the more i want, and don't faint port mac people i am even thinking of joining the local Herp society, i have become insatiable, so if i get down there guys and gals i will be the big bearded gorilla hooning around on the purple mobility scooter....i reckon all the APS people should pin something to their shirts that says APS,,,,, hey there's a thought APS should get some badges made up for these things so we are all identifyable........................................Ron
So big fella u going to be Hooning around bibin ya horn or what ? Ill say hi if I c u lol

I will be there with lots of ASPEN :) Looking forward to seeing what's on sale. It was a great event last year. Loving the new venue.

Bit of a disappointing year this one but we'll have some nice hatchie palmy jungles, Darwins, melanistic bluey's and beardies

Grrrrrrrr, now the finance Devil has conspired against me going to the Penrith Expo, damn floods up here cost me heaps to get my daughter home from Brisbane the long way...money i had aside for the Expo, i was so looking forward to meeting up with so many of you wonderfull peeps, oh well hopefully there will still be the Newcastle Expo. :(:(:( ........................................Ron

I will be there from 9am and staying for a couple of hours. If anyone is interested, I will be selling an Albino female and het for albino male DARWIN PAIR (putting ad on here shortly) but as I don't have a stand, I will have the pythons next door at my grandmothers place should anyone wish to view/purchase them.

Don't forget- tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Cant wait...u cant miss me i got 6 kids in tow Lol

Going to get there early this time, missed out at castle hill on some stunners from Peter Birch. Really wanting a platinum Mac or sunburst stimson

On behalf of the Hawkesbury Herp Society, I'd like to thank everyone involved, volunteers who helped set up and manned the doors and stalls, the exhibitors, vendors, entertainers and attendees. Without you all, the day wouldn't have been as successful as it was.

We are looking forward to doing it all again next year- bigger and better!

Penrith expo was verygood venue as a bit cowded thanks to the organisers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back