• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aqua One AR850 full aquarium kit with stand and accessories

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1 setup

General Description
I was given this by a customer for work carried out as he was wanting to clear it out and I thought it was a fair swap. I think they say its 165 litres, curved glass, with melamine stand.

It looks like it includes all the extras you see, looks like a filter, heater, filter medium etc etc. I'm not a fish person (most we've done is a few goldfish), but I do know this is a expensive setup new. Under the three black covers on the lid there is black sponge stuff and some plastic piping. In the cupboard there are a couple of chinese takeaway containers with some hard rock stuff.

Apparently the top section with light etc is newish as it was replaced after the electronics died.

Note that the stand has some melamine edges peeling a bit due to the stand getting wet in the carport, but it is hardly noticable with the tank on top and could be touched up. Stand is better than it looks in the pic, needs a wipe down, its just grubby. Its very solid, no rot.

Tank is EXCELLENT.

Looks all complete, use the pics to make up your own mind if its got all you need, as I said, we aren't really fishy people!

I've googled and I know this is expensive new, so I'm firm at $350 or might swap for similar style tank and stand but smaller in size (wife wants her 8 goldfish again, I'd rather not as its me that cleans it all the time) so would have to be good as I'd prefer the cash.

Can deliver Sutherland Shire for FREE but you must head over and pay for the lot first.

Location Sutherland

Willing to Freight? No, can delivery locally

Contact Details PM please or call me 0414 397 241

IMG_20130223_132320.jpgIMG_20130223_132432.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ok, $250 + $50 local delivery if needed. Bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back