T+ Childreni Market Price ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananapeel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the question but could anyone give me the going prices for T+, ghost T+, patternless and elcho island childrenis?

Just roughly an average price one would expect to pay? Cheers guys, hope this is ok.

Sorry for the question but could anyone give me the going prices for T+, ghost T+, patternless and elcho island childrenis?

Just roughly an average price one would expect to pay? Cheers guys, hope this is ok.
Good luck getting a ghost t+, if you can around 3k.
Have seen elcho hatchies this season for $150
if you can find T+ hatchies are 600-800
patternless are generally around 300

Antaresia freaks

The Ghost T+ was sold as a group buy with a ghost het T+ pair for 3k.

The ghost T+ on its own would have been 2k but I'm not sure if there are anymore available. If you like, PM me and I can find out for you or you can contact APS member Glimmerman ;)
He only had limited numbers available...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, im fairly sure damo is the only one with full t+ ghosts (other than the one or so he let go this year).

In the for sale section there are some hets from a t+ sire and ghost dam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back