Found .Python Bayswater .Morelia sp.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had driven a truck to NSW and was away for a month. When he came home, yesterday, he noticed his snake was missing.

He rang the council and they told him of the article in the local Knox leader newspaper.

He found the article on line, rang me and came over with his phone which had the pics on it.

Nice looking snake to,the smily face patern on the top of its head was the tell, as well as other markings

How far had he travelled from home?? Did the owner live close by?

Great to hear that sometimes things turn out well.

Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baz you are 1 hell of an ambassador for our reptilian friends and have the patience of Methuzalah, i love the way you can relate on not just the adult level but also being able to give all those kids an education as well as a tactile experience to take to school with them, i am sure it is a night they won't forget for a while.........................................Ron

Looks like my Gorgoo when i go to get him out of his enclosure :lol: if i dont laugh i will cry.

Good job, looks like he made the kids day! lol

Be sure to comment on the article folks!

Also Picture. Supplied. Supplied.???
Wasn't that your photo Barry?

I commented an realised after I pressed post that I should have mentioned how fascinated the kids were when Baz took the time to show it to them and let them touch it.

Certainly enforces my disdain for multiple children in the same place :p

I rang the local paper to put an add in the lost and found.

It used to be free to do this but now its like $100 to advertise a found pet.

i cracked it, grumpy old man style, and told them what i thought and hung up on them

When they found out I had found a snake in a church they decided to ring me back

Hopefully the snakes owner will see this ,

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Apologies for another off topic comment but Mordi makes a gorgeous celebrity :)

There seems to be a delay for the comments being posted, possibly the editor has to ok them first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back