carpet snake makes a kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevincgympie

Reaction score
Resident carpet snake grabbed a passing king parrot, heard the death scream :(:(:(

p1466645064.jpg

p1466647146.jpg

Awesome shots. :)

A bit sad but that's Mother Nature I guess, she doesn't play favourites. ~

great shots cobber! Always love the real world shots.

Fantastic shots. Do you see that python around a lot? It looks like he really is a resident - he seems to be hanging off the roof.

Fantastic shots. Do you see that python around a lot? It looks like he really is a resident - he seems to be hanging off the roof.

I hear it a lot in the roof cavity crawling around, sometimes in winter it suns itself on the roof. yes it was hanging from the guttering on the roof. I've never seen catch anything before tho.

amazing pictures mate! why cant i see cool things like that that coastal will be full for a while.....

Quite the aim that snake has to grab a parrot flying past. ;) He should be proud.

That's defiantly something you don't see everyday.

Nice shots!!
How come that coastal can catch a bird flying past, but mine need several shots to catch a dead rat that's dangling in front of them, jiggling around in the one spot??? Maybe mine are a bit speshul... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back