Oh dear.....my child is CrAzY!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so i wake up and go to grab the coffee that my dear husband has made for me when all of a sudden i hear a 'weeeee' i turn around and my 22mth old son is swinging on our open fridge door and nek minut whole door is off and he is under it followed by the freezer door! :shock: hubby and i were like? thankfully he is not hurt and on the bright side we were due for a new fridge anyway but OMG he is a terror. He has used our oven door as a trampoline so now we have to put a chair against it to keep it shut while cooking :rolleyes: the list go's on. He is number 6 and none of his older brothers were this bad :|

All i can say is number 7 better not be the same or i will end up in a mental home! :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol haha lucky he didnt get hurt
lol nek minute :D

I have one of.....those kids!!! He's almost 6 now and it's been hard tbh. The best advice I can give you is diet. Find his trigger. He will have one. Its a process of elimination. For us it was good old cocoa. In any form. Even cocoa butter and cocoa mass. Once we eliminated that he was a different kid. Also fish oil. It calms them heaps. Amazing stuff. Now that he's a bit bigger we slowly reintroduced cocoa and he can handle it now. I don't know if any of that will apply to you but it worked for me. :)

Oh and he's number 5 here with another one after him. ;)

yes Largest fridge we could find....hubby is getting a new one on his way home from work today $1200 later! :shock: i forgot how expensive they were. Marlon can be the dearest little boy and most the time he is more curious than naughty but man its hard work. Im so pregnant now that he can out run me lol he will grow out of it i hope.As for his diet he lives on grapes, bread and milk lol fussy little mite so hopefully its not to do with that but could be. I tried talking to him but he is too young to understand he just looked at me and said 'weeee' and re- enacted the whole thing :rolleyes:

You guys trying to breed a football team or something?

lol we have a good scrum already. We always planned on a large family but this is as large as it gets for us we now have our hands, house and van full as u can imagine.

You cant end on an uneven number now can you... what about family three legged races etc?

Actually 7 would be good also... when they all leave home you can have a different visitor each day of the week!

You cant end on an uneven number now can you... what about family three legged races etc?

Actually 7 would be good also... when they all leave home you can have a different visitor each day of the week!

lol great idea :lol:. I actually look forward to crazy christmas days with all my kids and their kids cousins running around lol by then i will be complaining about naughty grand children. I cant imagine just having 2 or 3 kiddies....bit to normal for me but in saying that my brother and their families are all 2 kids (apart from one who had an opps a daisy baby they have 3 lol) and they think im a freak! as most people do. Theres never a dull moment in our house always someone making me laugh or cry lol.
View attachment 284483

lol, crazy kid! :lol: I would have loved to see that!...."weeeeee!"....Bang....oops :p

9 people :shock: Wayyyyyyyy to many for me haha

APS = All Parents Sit-down?

I would have received a* clip under the ear regardless of how injured I was from my actions.

*another

Thank you Monty, this has just given me a reason NOT to have another one lol.

ive been very lucky with tilly as far as behaviour goes... cant imagine having 7 of them!

well he did get a good talking to lol but doubt it sank in. Hubby put the new fridge in and is welding up spare hinges now incase it happens again lol if i dont laugh i will cry. Sezzzz lol gotta give Tilly a play mate! 2 is a breeze trust me ;) View attachment 284503 Da daahhh! new one!

I can't understand how people can like children, but each to their own.

Oh and duct tape will fix your hassles. A few rolls and that kid won't be a problem for a while...

I can't understand how people can like children, but each to their own.

Oh and duct tape will fix your hassles. A few rolls and that kid won't be a problem for a while...

omg U r a life saver! ive wrapped his hands and feet 2gether and sat him infront of the tv...y didnt i think of that earlier :lol: ps. I dont like kids i love them! lol they keep u on your feet and keep life from being dull...even if they do break fridges :p

All the times they do/say something that is so hilarious you can't stop laughing is well worth a broken fridge lol.

montysrainbow... I have to ask how you manage to cook for your family on that stove? I had 5 or 7 kids (depending on the time of week) and found it a juggle with a 900mm wide 5 burner gas cooker. My hat is off to you!!! :D

montysrainbow... I have to ask how you manage to cook for your family on that stove? I had 5 or 7 kids (depending on the time of week) and found it a juggle with a 900mm wide 5 burner gas cooker. My hat is off to you!!! :D

lol i dream of having a bigger kitchen, we live in a very basic house nothing huge as people would expect. You would be surprised as to what we actually need as humans lol my little stove/kitchen does the job however i really would like a bigger one but as Mick Jagger once said ya cant always get what u want :lol: hubby has built extra bedrooms under the house to cater for all the boys but funny thing is 3 of them choose to sleep upstairs in the same room! lucky for bunks ey :p oh and we do have a HUGE back yard....boys r out there 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back