Snake attack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgieo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have had my Bredli since sepember, he has never bitten or attacked before. Today he was out, laying on my leg. He slid down onto a magqzine, the. Became rely agressive. He lifted his body, s'ed his neck and tilted his head. He flunch himself toward me and as i moved around the room he followed. I ended up haing to get the broom handle to pick him up. Any help on what might have happened? Its very odd for him, the this evening, he is weary but placid. A fright perhaps?

Maybe he liked what he saw in the magazine and wanted some time by himself to read it?

My bredlis are jumpy. The male also has little man syndrome and just likes a taste. Sudden movements tend to freak em out but and once they tense up it can be a while before they relax again

Yeh hatchys especially are good for this. They slip off things or fall off perches and give themselves a fright. In turn they become defensive thinking something has done something to it. I'd say slipping down the magazine frightened it and it thought you attacked it.

I use the analogy of a small child. If they fall over or have a stack they cry even if they arent really hurt. Its just a reaction to a new senario they haven't experienced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back