Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Told ya they were worse than snakes!!!!

Doesn't help that now i'm back in Sydney it's muuuch easier to get an appointment haha. Rang up Picton Tattoos on the thursday arvo and got an appointment for the saturday... Much better than the 5 month wait for the artist i got my 1st one from haha. I can see myself getting one whenever i have spare cash now lol.

Doesn't help that now i'm back in Sydney it's muuuch easier to get an appointment haha. Rang up Picton Tattoos on the thursday arvo and got an appointment for the saturday... Much better than the 5 month wait for the artist i got my 1st one from haha. I can see myself getting one whenever i have spare cash now lol.

go to Tattoo Temple Burwood Hun. Glenno is an awesome tattooist! and artist. hes done pretty much all of mine and hubbys and our friends. great work and reasonable prices.

My parents would never let me get a tattoo! Guess I'll just have to wait until I'm 18. :(

go to Tattoo Temple Burwood Hun. Glenno is an awesome tattooist! and artist. hes done pretty much all of mine and hubbys and our friends. great work and reasonable prices.

Burwood is a bit of a travel haha, i'm at Campbelltown.

I love that this subject has been raised as being new to the site I was interested in the type of people who keep/raise snakes. It seems that (some) of those people are like me. I dont have pics but im one of those tasteless, tryhard people who get skulls & gargoyles & the like. I have a large gargoyle on my back, inverted pentegrams ony forearms, skulls on my back & feet & other assorted tatts. Id rather be a tryhard over a fake person anyday. Anyone who doesnt like that can take their Prada handbags, fake tans & layers of chemically produced makeup & shove it, HARD.

well i love tattoos, dresses, heels, bags (Prada is my fav, but can only afford knock offs), make-up (and the odd fake tan) and snakes. i also love jeans and baggy jumpers and ugg boots, and I'm pretty much the same, i figure that if someone doesn't like me that's their loss- we don't have enough time on this earth to spend all our time being someone and something that we aren't.....

Can anybody recommend a good white ink artist around the Melbourne area?

Script only :)

some of my new ones

531098_4681452030347_1039555565_n_zps8b16cd08.jpg

61398_4771339037466_1152773232_n_zpsb67c8844.jpg

16188_4771343477577_1813921126_n_zps661e5365.jpg

Attachments

• 16188_4771343477577_1813921126_n.jpg
    16188_4771343477577_1813921126_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 61398_4771339037466_1152773232_n.jpg
    61398_4771339037466_1152773232_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 175
Set the scene... 17 year old nice private school girl, good grades, school choir, keeps lizards, motorcycle learner's permit... Decides that she wants a lizard tattooed on left upper arm. Figures that if she still wants it exactly as imagined when she's 40, she'll get it done. Fast forward, 39, married, three kids, professional person, working on PhD, driving luxury car (and v nice motorcycle) ... Walks into ink parlour, with baby in sling, organises appointment for upcoming birthday...
Proudly showed it off at birthday party, to the amazement, interest, curiosity and support of my guests!
The lizard is amazing! I love it, it's exactly what I wanted, even tho I still had some odd ideas about people with tattoos! Baby loved tracing lizard as she fell asleep. Eldest child doodled mummy's tattoo, middle child whispered his wishes to it. Husband, a lifelong anti tattoo type decided he had to get one. Romantic tats for two, I got second inking (pentagram between shoulder blades) while he got shoulder lizard. While later, single and fancy free; added silhouettes of two more pets and some decorative banding.
Late last year driving desire to add a white ink ourobouros on r forearm. Few days later, my darling mac, Spiral, comes into my life. She is coming with me for my next inking!
Yes, tattoos are addictive, yes, one does need to be sure about what they are doing/ getting, yes, one needs to feel trust in their tattoo artist, and what have I learned? Tattooed people come in all shades, some are "nice" some aren't, and most are quite responsible adults who work, pay taxes, raise children, keep pets (!) but all are a bit extra-ordinary!

This thread is always interesting . I have No tatts ,No piercings just lots of hair --- not on my head anymore, my wife the same ( still hair on her head and the rest not as gorilla like as I ) . But --- living the lifestyle we do we see our fair share of both some good /great / bad /and some funny /silly but the ones on aging folks dangly and wobbly bits always make us look twice and try to imagine them 30 /40/50 yrs ago . The most unfortunate one was on a lady's calf ,, long stemed rose 40 years ago the stem was straight and the rose perky some what hard to imagine . An interesting thing about naturists is that as there is nothing to hide the same goes with conversation so we do actually talk to these people about their tatts .

Long winded but the above postreminded me of several tattooed people we have met over the years

my son keeps begging me for a tatt but i wont allow till he is 18 (he wont be 16 till september!) :rolleyes: lol they r cool and all however teenagers change their minds as fast as they change girl friends and i want him to be sure. Im a mean mummy arent i :lol: oh nice ink too people! 8)

my son keeps begging me for a tatt but i wont allow till he is 18 (he wont be 16 till september!) :rolleyes: lol they r cool and all however teenagers change their minds as fast as they change girl friends and i want him to be sure. Im a mean mummy arent i :lol: oh nice ink too people! 8)

Just tell him he can get one, but it has to be your name bahaha.

^ lol Khagan great idea! i can see it now a HUGE tatt across his shoulder blades that reads my mum rocks ha ha.

I tell my kids that they can get as many tats of whatever they like, when they are 40(!) I also told them that when they can afford to insure a Ducati, they can have a motorcycle. I suspect they will have their own reptiles pretty soon. 6 year old daughter already does much of the care for the lizards!

I tell my kids that they can get as many tats of whatever they like, when they are 40(!) I also told them that when they can afford to insure a Ducati, they can have a motorcycle. I suspect they will have their own reptiles pretty soon. 6 year old daughter already does much of the care for the lizards!

Thats what my mum told me. First tattoo was 16, nearly have my whole upper half done now at 22, first motorcycle was a 600 supersports bike at 17 and a brand new Yamaha yzf1000r at 18.. mind you it did sting having to pay an anual insurance premium of $5250 :)

Thats what my mum told me. First tattoo was 16, nearly have my whole upper half done now at 22, first motorcycle was a 600 supersports bike at 17 and a brand new Yamaha yzf1000r at 18.. mind you it did sting having to pay an anual insurance premium of $5250 :)

Yeah, but did your mum have tatts, a Ducati, and a python when she set those rules? And wow, your insurance premium cost more than my first brand new Kawasaki... Crickey, that kinda premium would hurt at any age! (BTW my mum told me that nasty people got tattoos, and if i had babies child protection would take them away (!!!), that if I ever turned up at her place on a motorbike she'd disown me (no great loss there!) and I would be unemployed and get hooked on drugs (she had some v odd ideas) and I'd never find a bloke if I kept lizards...according to mother's logic, the kids are the result of immaculate conception!) :)

i've got a few. times have changed; people's attitudes don't necessarily change with them. the discrimination laws in this country aren't worth squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back