Reptile Direct

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason I only buy from Simon there. Friendly service and great products, you won't be disappointed.

I've bought heaps of stuff from him.
I buy my Basking bulbs in packs of 4. Awesome deals.
I'm there at least once a month.

just about all my Rep gear is from Reptiles Direct, their internet shop is fantastic, prices are all up to date and everything i have bought from them has been top quality and very fast delivery and unlike some of the places i have bought from before RD their postage rates get better the more you buy, would have no problems recomending them to anyone...................................Ron

There's a reason I only buy from Simon there. Friendly service and great products, you won't be disappointed.

+1
Agreed, all of my stuff except enclosures are from Reptile Direct, Always extremely happy with the service, prices and quality of his products :)
Have always arrived within a few days of ordering it :)

The site mentions "pickup by appointment". Does that mean there is a shopfront kind of thing that you can actually browse (if you make an appointment), or is it strictly order ahead and he will meet you out the front with your order ?

Yep. It's a showroom + warehouse.
Just shoot Simon an email first to let him know you want to browse.
Also, ask him what days he's available.
I believe he's switched the Saturday to Sunday instead.

lol I always thought is was a chic running it because of the name egernia lol I knew that it was a sci name for a skink or something but still sounds feminine.
Reptile direct is great I bought from their eBay shop about 5 times very fast postage and they do specials on some items occasionally.

I buy from there eBay shop all the time. Great products, great prices and super fast delivery! Can't fault them :) They are great!

I'll jack this thread rather than start a new one. Has anyone got their background board products and what do you think of them please.

Andrew

I am a repeat customer of reptile direct Simon is very helpful and friendly.You can either buy drect at his premises by apointment or buy online you will not be dissapointed

I used to buy all my stuff from there untill I joined a dragon forum which also runs a reptile supply online store + walk in shop, and recieve a greater discount being a member but Simon was always honest and very helpfull, recommended for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back