What a goose!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the way he grabs and holds multiple snakes by the tail and then crouches for another with the others being in a position to strike his leg in a heart beat. I have no problems with guys who 'responsibly' handle even wild snakes but that wasn't sensible to me and how is shoving a tiger in a warren with three RRB's together wanting the best for the animals????

If they bite him he has no one but himself to blame so lets not worry about that. He knows the risk. As far as placing all the snakes in there maybe something happens and I guess there is a point to be held there but I don't think it is intentional as he clearly has the interest of animals at heart.
In saying that though they are all similar in size so I think it should be fine. They aren't going to eat a snake as big as themselves.

Its not even remotely funny.
I have yet to see anything from the guy that would make me take him seriously. IMO the guy is a D***

If they bite him he has no one but himself to blame so lets not worry about that. He knows the risk. As far as placing all the snakes in there maybe something happens and I guess there is a point to be held there but I don't think it is intentional as he clearly has the interest of animals at heart.
In saying that though they are all similar in size so I think it should be fine. They aren't going to eat a snake as big as themselves.

How has he got their interest at heart??? He's grabbing them for his own benefit not for theirs.

And I could give a rat's butthole if he got bitten but some teenager watching could think 'Wow that's easy, I'll give it a crack!' That is my issue with this type of video. His handing techniques, in my opinion, leave a lot to be desired. Everyone slammed Bigbang for his vid of a mate handling a wild tiger but this one is way worse than that by a mile.

How has he got their interest at heart??? He's grabbing them for his own benefit not for theirs.

And I could give a rat's butthole if he got bitten but some teenager watching could think 'Wow that's easy, I'll give it a crack!' That is my issue with this type of video. His handing techniques, in my opinion, leave a lot to be desired. Everyone slammed Bigbang for his vid of a mate handling a wild tiger but this one is way worse than that by a mile.

So where do we draw the line of things we can and can't do cause some dumbass teenager might do it as well? Stop broadcasting boxing and mma etc cause they might try to fight someone? Stop showing v8 cause they might try to go a bit too fast to impress someone next time? That is a joke, if someone is dumb enough to go and grab a snake for the first time like that and they get bit good on them. We can't police the world on what people can and can't do cause morons may copy them without proper training.

Yeah, what great and rational examples. You are quoting sports that have set boundaries and safety protocols, what this clown did is completely different and reckless. And you still haven't said how shoving a snake in a rabbit warren is in the snake's interest, but you clearly have your opinion and I'm not about to chase in circles all night so I'm going to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Don't worry about it too much people. It is what it is. Laugh, cry, cringe, whatever..... It's out there, debating the moral ethics of it is pointless.
I just posted it as it came across to me as a bit if a larickan.

The snakes wouldn't make any difference. The rabbits would have come out anyway if he had just seen them out and about.

the snakes weren't harmed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back