how long will this cage house my bredli?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will only house your Bredli for about 5 seconds if you leave it open though.

Will only house your Bredli for about 5 seconds if you leave it open though.
touché
I got suspended from school yesterday and mum say she won't let me buy it, does anyone have any ideas on convincing her? I am thinking to play the punish me not my animals card (for the record I owned responsibility and even call my principal to explain my side of the story)

Maybe just wait till she chills out and then buy it. Or just buy it. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

I'm glad you can get, your bredli will be even happier! :)

Yep, they sure grow fast! Mine went from a 2 foot to a 3 foot just within a few months :D I'm sure he will appreciate the new cage :D

Yeah my friend has a cage similar to your size if not bigger and the snake is an adult size so yeah it should be good.

vid dont work buddy......yes Bredli do grow fast....mine has had a growth spurt in last 6 months and havent even increased its food....2 yrs 1 month old at near on 7ft long and 5,5 kg.......i only feed it 1 large rat a week and i recon it would eat a jumbo rat if i tried......but even tho i limit its food it just keeps growing lol

touché
I got suspended from school yesterday and mum say she won't let me buy it, does anyone have any ideas on convincing her? I am thinking to play the punish me not my animals card (for the record I owned responsibility and even call my principal to explain my side of the story)

howd you get suspended if u don't mind me asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back