X and the prawn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I got my replacement 28-300 Tamron lens and saw X lurking in the floating vegetation, Bloody thing wouldn't focus on him. When I downloaded the pics I saw Prawn Boy (his companion) in all the shots. Prawn on left.

View attachment 285211View attachment 285209View attachment 285210View attachment 285212View attachment 285213

Bloody smart lens. And Susan was out so I got a shot of her too. Better than my dedicated macro. I reccomend this lens as a general lens very very highly.

View attachment 285214

Last edited:
socksnakes? never heard of them is it slang for file snakes or is it different species

Slang for file snakes cos apparently they feel like wet socks lol.

Cool pics :)

Very nice Steve; glad you bought another lens (I'm looking forward to further travel posts):).

Very nice Steve; glad you bought another lens (I'm looking forward to further travel posts):).

I'm off to Pine Creek today for 4WD/ Quad bike training then to Boroloola for a Fire meeting, then Daly River and Pepiminati for firearms training and another Fire meeting next week. Hopefully my 150-500 telephoto will arrive soon so I can get those bird shots (and snakes in the trees!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back