New member of the family

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justin91

Reaction score
Finally got my my bearded dragon =)

cute lil fella fell asleep on my finger after the big car trip home. At least I think his asleep..

I think if its a boy I'll name him Jerry and a girl, Nessie

Attachments

• IMAG0906.jpg
    IMAG0906.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 167
S/He's adorable! I remember when Freya was that big, she's sky rocketed over the past few months! :D

Good luck Jerry/Nessie! I'm sure he/she will bring you much happiness :D

S/he honestly has so much personality already. Its already so tame to human touch. Wish my snake was this tame when I first got him. I think once he out grows his enclosure I might get some pygmy bearded dragons :)

they are great little critters and all so different,I have 1 that wont let go once I pick him up and another 1 that tries to kill me everytime I go near her

they are great little critters and all so different,I have 1 that wont let go once I pick him up and another 1 that tries to kill me everytime I go near her

Haha thats awesome. This one won't let go. I had it on my lap while trying to type before on my other thread about my enclosure and it jumped onto my hand and wouldn't let go so had to type one handed. Was rather cute but annoying lol. I'm definitely hooked on lizards now. But I still love my mac :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back